Lappe Nordic Update

Yesterday I went back to my Lappe roots and joined the Lappe racing team for a hard striding interval workout as well as the annual Lappe Nordic open house and ski swap. It's always great being back at Lappe and seeing familiar faces, plus the Finnish pancakes are a delicious post-workout meal. A highlight of my visit to the Lappe trails was checking out the new 500m of trail added to Maaritta's Loop. It's nothing short of awesome! Big ups to Pauli Kaki for his work in creating this new loop. I can't wait to ski it this winter.

For more news about the Lappe Nordic Ski Club you can check out the Fall Newsletter through a link on the Lappe website: www.lappenordic.ca. There's more info. about the new trail included as well as a short article I wrote about being on the National Ski Team.

A view of the revamped Maaritta's Loop.

Comments